This weekAlbert Ribera,guru and creator of the scale of projects emagister the Trovit with Antonio Fernández Barros,founding partner Grupo Intercom that has Idealista.com and Infojobs.com as featured projects, (the latter being currently valued at 600 million euros…), said during his talk at Camon, some very interesting points to consider as part of the key aspects when undertaking a online project:
- Think making a “killer application” . Idealista.com is an example of a “Killer Application” compared to previous systems roommate search.
- Does the project is sustainable? and, ¿escalable? (to do something that does not require people to have almost working the project itself has to establish the tools to be the user who performed this work for you).
- Creating this application, Do you respond to a need?, Will it solve a problem?.
- What motivates this application? Motivation based on that user will be motivated who create content and then use it to keep growing and offering new services and content to users.
- The rule 1/10.000: works for that 1 that will generate content. 11870.com is On 40.000 reviews that have generated only 400 users who were motivated to go create it.
- ¿Genera know how?.
- Is it something new under the sun?.
- Is it customizable?.
- Do not lose sight of the possibility of segmentation is now tremendous.
Be humble in the online project, local start and grow by the effect “Oil Stain”.
The project is to summarize it by the “Elevator Speech“: in an elevator ride to be different enough to captivate.
To make something successful you have to put “face to your target” and focus on one type of user to start building on it.
Once you have the idea to look for how, It is recommended to follow these rules:
- Use Standards (Google with its simple white page spread, established that standard)
- Do not write much.
- Approchavility: Seize the momentum. Take advantage of having done something to make more. Very important in projects of sale. For use of the fact Pisos.com show floor to allow users to request information.
- Asks little and gives much: The value you generate on the Internet is huge and that users are one click away from leaving a site. “Gives much and asks little”.
- Rich visual load. It has to strike a balance must not harass the user.
- Continues to optimize the site.
In fact a online project is a business model with the architecture of business or project as any bull. There are four main elements present in every business online and in this line Seth Godin says these interesting points including stand:
- What reason can be justified for users who can give you your money, their votes or donations?
- How do you buy what you intend to sell or offer for less than it costs you to sell it to you?
- Can you make your structure is isolated from the established and the current price war?
- How to know your business users to conserguir that those who have no relation to you become your customers?